We’re in this together, so naturally, we treat our interns like full-time designers, and they get all the support, opportunities and team perks that our full-timers do. Interns work on real projects, solve real problems, and gain feedback along the way from career mentors. We’re looking for a few stand-out individuals eager to deepen their knowledge of design thinking, push the boundaries of their talents, and contribute to high-performing design teams as we shape groundbreaking solutions to complex problems.
We are currently interviewing for Summer 2020
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- In the process of obtaining a design-related degree
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to explore, design, and document digital user experiences grounded in user, business, and technical insights
- An understanding of the end-to-end design thinking process and shows evidence of using appropriate methods to inform solutions
- Excellent written, verbal, visual communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with critique, collaboration, and co-authorship
- Confident in individual expertise and perspective, but eager to learn from others
- Fluent in a variety of prototyping methods and tools to explore and communicate ideas along the way
- Proficient with shared tools including the Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office
BENEFITS & PERKS
We pride ourselves on our startup culture – one that is transparent from the top-down, highly collaborative and open-minded, and respects team and individual growth.
- Career management from experienced leaders
- After hours meals and transportation
- Office events like shuffleboard, boat tours, video arcades, and special lunches
- Happy hours, birthday celebrations, and team dinners, snacks, fresh fruits and veggies, coffee, tea, beer, and more!